Bookkeeper - Full Charge
- 94 N Sandusky St, Delaware, OH 43015, USA
Buckeye Bookkeeping Services provides accounting, bookkeeping, training and consulting services to small and medium sized businesses, and nonprofit organizations. We are seeking a part-time Bookkeeper to join our team. We work hard to provide exceptional service so our business owners and organizational leaders are able to make sound decisions based on strong, accurate financial statements.
We are committed to providing an attractive employment opportunity with competitive wages. We value the contributions of our employees and consider them to be integral to the success of our mission as a business. We adhere to a firm set of processes that provides consistency and predictability for our clients. We also encourage creative thinking for process improvement that simplifies our systems while not compromising the level of services we provide.
- A commitment to maintain excellent client service and delivery.
- Integrity, ethical and moral behavior regarding operations, client and company confidentiality.
- Ability to collect and organize client information, payroll reports, quarterlies, year-end reports, point of sale reports, bank statements, and loan statements, etc.
- Skill in balancing the many aspects of client services (on-boarding to on-going support).
- Skill and proficiency in financial data entry into QuickBooks software.
- An understanding of reconciling receipts to account statements.
- Experience filing, labeling, mailings, and miscellaneous errands.
- Ability to generate reports, spreadsheets, and other routine information.
- Uses critical thinking skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal skills required to produce regular communications to various stakeholders, including employees, clients, and vendors.
- Great attitude to ensure the office stays focused on a positive environment and productivity.
A high school degree and at least 7+ years of full charge bookkeeping experience is required; an Associate’s Degree is preferred. At least five years of experience using QuickBooks is required; the Intuit ProAdvisor designation is preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office – including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience using basic web-based applications – i.e. Google Docs, CRM is highly desired.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is physically located in central Ohio and no relocation is offered.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE PARTNERING GO-HR TO FILL THIS POSITION. ALL RESUMES AND A COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR COMPENSATION EXPECTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL AS DIRECTED ON THIS SITE. ANY INQUIRIES TO OUR OFFICE WILL BE DIRECTED TO GO-HR.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification. This is a non-smoking, drug-free environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.