- 8000 Walton Pkwy, New Albany, OH 43054, USA
Mollard Consulting is seeking a full-time Administrative Coordinator to join our team. Based in New Albany, Ohio, Mollard Consulting is a small business that serves the nonprofit sector. The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO and team by coordinating office and business support services as well as proofreading and editing client content to ensure the highest standard of quality. The successful candidate will work with the team to coordinate schedules and activities for the company and its clients, ensure prompt attention to client needs, support business functions of finance and human resources, and maintain an orderly and efficient office environment.
- Monitor, read, and analyze CEO email to determine important and ensure responsiveness
- Manage and maintain CEO’s calendar and schedule meetings
- Maintain an efficient filing system (paper and electronic)
- Proofread and edit content (grants, reports, presentation, proposals, etc.) and submit as determined
- Coordinate with graphic designer and printing vendor for client content
- Collaborate with team members to research new sources of funding for clients
- Prepare and run staff and subcontractor payrolls
- Prepare monthly reports for accountant, pay invoices as needed
- Other duties as assigned to support the company and its clients
To be a preferable candidate, you are/have:
- Demonstrated administrative abilities required. Experience in an office environment with the ability to ensure professionalism and confidentiality required
- Nonprofit and fundraising experience highly preferred
- College degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Apple operating systems and software, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with Project Management software, Gusto payroll platform or similar
- Experience using Dropbox, Survey Monkey, Constant Contact, Google Docs, and Google Hangout
You would be a great fit for us if you are/have:
- Organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Adaptable and collaborative
- Ability to proofread/edit
- Time management and ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed. Aptitude to problem solve
- Customer service mindset
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position is physically located in central Ohio and no relocation is offered.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE PARTNERING WITH GO-HR TO FILL THIS POSITION. ALL RESUMES AND A COVER LETTER OUTLINING YOUR COMPENSATION EXPECTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED AS DIRECTED ON THIS SITE. ANY INQUIRIES TO OUR OFFICE WILL BE DIRECTED TO GO-HR.
Mollard Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification. This is a non-smoking, drug-free environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.