Marketing & Sales Intern
- Rockland, MA
Boingnet is fast growing, direct marketing automation software and services company. Our team is laser focused on building products that help agencies, brands and businesses develop smarter and more relevant digital and direct mail marketing campaigns. We are launching an exciting new brand and product in the fall of 2017.
We attract the best and brightest in our industry who are dedicated to the goal of delivering an outstanding customer experience and building the best software company possible. Headquartered just south of Boston, MA, Boingnet is privately held and led by experienced software and marketing executives.
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP
We're looking for someone with an interest in learning and applying digital marketing skills to join our small, growing team as an unpaid intern. You'll participate in a fast paced startup while wearing several hats, while reporting to an experienced CEO. Among the responsibilities that come with the role, you will be involved in:
1.) Executing the company’s social media strategy
2.) Sales Operations & Analysis
3.) Assisting with the development of marketing content to be used throughout the buyer's journey
4.) Many other functions of an early stage digital marketing software company
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong social media skills
- Very strong work ethic and organizational skills, including examples of academic success
- The ability to carry out complex objectives with limited management oversight
- A passion to learn digital marketing, evidenced by their research and understanding of current content marketing, email marketing, social media and other digital marketing techniques
- Ability to translate marketing strategies into effective, clearly defined deliverables
- Highly developed writing skills, including examples of writing that distill complex business concepts into easily absorbed content
Boingnet is headquartered on the South Shore of Massachusetts and located in the cloud at http://www.boingnet.com and in the social world at facebook.com/boingnet, @boingnet and linkedin.com/company/boingnet
Boingnet is committed to creating a diverse work environment, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Agency Recruiters Take Note:
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes.
Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift.
Do not send resumes to any of the executives.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY