Account Success Representative
- Rockland, MA
Boingnet is fast growing, direct marketing automation software and services company. Our team is laser focused on building products that help agencies, brands and businesses develop smarter and more relevant digital and direct mail marketing campaigns. We are launching an exciting new brand and product in the fall of 2017.
We attract the best and brightest in our industry who are dedicated to the goal of delivering an outstanding customer experience and building the best software company possible. Headquartered just south of Boston, MA, Boingnet is privately held and led by experienced software and marketing executives.
We are looking for an Account Success Representative to work with our small and growing team. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities and work with existing clients by contacting and developing successful relationships.
To be successful in this role, you should have demonstrable skills in developing leads from marketing campaigns, as well as outstanding customer service. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until the deal is closed. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales, keep customers happy and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Answer questions from existing customers - delight them with your responses
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Boingnet executives
- Proven work experience as a Sales, Customer Service, or Business Development Representative is a plus
- Technology, Software, Software as a Service (SaaS) experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Office or Google Docs
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Boingnet is headquartered on the South Shore of Massachusetts and located in the cloud at http://www.boingnet.com and in the social world at facebook.com/boingnet, @boingnet and linkedin.com/company/boingnet
Boingnet is committed to creating a diverse work environment, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Agency Recruiters Take Note:
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes.
Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift.
Do not send resumes to any of the executives.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY