Audit Manager - Cleveland, OH
- Cleveland, OH
When looking for the right place to take your career, what's important to you?
Big enough to serve regional, national and international clients, but small enough to foster a family atmosphere, Bober Markey Fedorovich is the perfect solution if you're looking for something a little different from the Big Four. From large, publicly held companies to smaller, family owned businesses, our clients come in all shapes and sizes so you'll get opportunities to serve a variety of industries in many different ways.
With more than 50 years in business, Bober Markey Fedorovich is one of the region’s premier accounting and advisory firms with a long history of serving leading public and private organizations in Northeast Ohio and around the country with reach throughout North America and the world.
We are seeking an outgoing, relationship-driven CPA to join our management team providing oversight and management of client engagements. The ideal candidate will possess a broad base of professional skills including (but not limited to): effectively establishing workload priorities, organizing and planning individual jobs, supervising the work of others, working independently and able to analyze complex matters. In addition, the candidate should have and be able to demonstrate professional competency and technical skills, including :
- Professional and accounting standards
- Research techniques
- Ability to comprehend various clients accounting systems and adapt work as required.
Job Qualifications include:
- 5+ years prior experience in public accounting, including supervisory/in-charge experience
- CPA required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required, Master's degree preferred
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Key technical resource
- Demonstrated success in supervising and mentoring staff
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
Why You Should Consider BMF
Our employees enjoy highly competitive compensation and benefits packages; receive ongoing training and professional development on the latest technical issues; and an energetic culture that encourages advancement and promotion!