Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Lead
- San Jose, CA, USA
The Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Lead will be responsible for leading and driving the Oracle Cloud HCM implementation from Architect, Design, to Testing, and Go-Live. The right candidate has excellent communication skills and prior experience managing large-scale Oracle HCM projects with key modules – Core HR and Oracle Recruiting Cloud.
Experience with other modules such asTalent Management, Payroll, Workforce Management, and Benefits and Compensation is a definite preference.
The ideal candidate is someone has Operational experience as an HR Analyst or Manager in Talent Acquistion/Recruiting and systems implementation experience with Oracle Cloud HCM. Other HR/HCM systems implementation experience will be considered.
- Act the subject matter expert leading clients through the entire cloud application services implementation lifecycle for Oracle HCM Cloud projects.
- Solicit and map business requirements to Oracle Cloud functionality. Identify gaps and advise clients on options, risks, and value propositions.
- Lead the configuration and design and of Oracle HCM cloud applications according to the business requirements.
- Prepare documentation and present to key business stakeholders and exeutivies to solicit feedback and buy-in (Powerpoint, Word, Excel).
- Lead RICE or CEMLI requirements, and in particular Reporting and Integration, design, and development through to production.
- Provide status and issue reports to the project manager/client on a regular basis
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
- Act as a liaison between technical teams, senior management, and the business community, including managing communications between business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Develop and hone skills of self and other team members on Oracle HCM Cloud’s other modules where gaps exist.
- 5+ years experience with Oracle Cloud HCM (at least 2-3 full lifecycle implementations).
- 8+ years experience as a functional lead with Oracle HCM applications.
- Oracle HCM Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: Core HR and Oracle Recruiting Cloud (ORC) (Primarily) as well as Talent Management, Payroll, Workforce Management, and Benefits and Compensation.
- Ability to work on all project phases: Project Preview, Fit/Gap Analysis, Configuration, Testing, Production Support
- Excellent communication, team management, stakeholder management, and service delivery skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, etc).
- Oracle Cloud HCM Certification is preferred.
- Prior Human Resources operations experience is preferred, in particular in Core HR and Talent Acquisition/Recruiting.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.