SEO Account Manager
- 218 E Valley Rd, Carbondale, CO 81623, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains – we are a team that loves to play hard and work harder. As an Outside Magazine Best Place to Work 8 years running, we believe success is powered by our team’s happiness. We’re just a talented bunch of innovative developers, creative artists, social experts, email ninjas, search enthusiasts, anglers, alpine skiers, trail runners, environmentalists, who genuinely care about our client’s success.
Our vision is to be the premier digital agency in the hospitality industry by driving quality conversions and creating digital experiences that inspire and motivate travelers to place. Our mission is to create value and deliver measurable results to our clients through innovation and quality in the digital space. We focus on sustainable growth driven by the success of our clients, the strength of our team and a culture that encourages excellence in both our professional and personal lives.
We are looking for a creative and forward-thinking digital marketer to join our team as an SEO Account Manager. This is an account manager position that requires a solid understanding of search engine optimization best practices and strategies and an ability to explain these strategies to clients.
The Bluetent Digital Marketing Team provides clients with SEO, SEM, social media, content, and comprehensive digital strategies that are aimed at driving qualified traffic, enhancing the user experience, and increasing conversions. The SEO Account Manager plays a key role in crafting search engine optimization strategies for our clients in the vacation rental industry. This is a client-facing role that requires exceptional critical thinking skills and communication. The SEO Account Manager will also handle SEO setups for new website builds, as well as SEO audits and tasks for assigned clients. Prior SEO experience in an agency or in-house setting is required.
- Work closely with a portfolio of e-commerce vacation rental clients to develop and implement SEO strategies based on individual client needs and business goals
- Prepare monthly Google Analytics reports to communicate progress and strategy to clients
- Complete SEO setups for new website projects, including 301 redirects, on-page optimization, Google Analytics configuration, and XML sitemap configuration.
- Comfortable working in Drupal CMS to add new content, optimize content and metadata, and configure modules.
- Write new website content or help generate content strategies for clients
- Conduct SEO audits to uncover areas for improvement
- Collaborate with internal teams including Bluetent web developers, project managers, advertising specialists and strategic account managers
- Keep up with SEO industry blogs and news to apply best practices or new recommendations to client work, as well as share information with team members
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years agency or in-house SEO experience
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Proficient in Google Analytics and have the ability to analyze and explain data
- Must have general understanding of crawl errors, indexation, pagespeed, and other technical SEO elements
- Able to use Google Search Console to identify areas for improvement
- Experience with keyword research rank tracking tools
- Strong understanding of the Google ranking algorithm
- Able to apply search engine optimization best practices
- Knowledge of local search ecosystem
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts and SEO setups at once, while keeping track of client initiatives, to-dos, tasks, and communication
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Driven to achieve great results for clients
- Experience working with Drupal a plus
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager a plus
- Able to both independently and in a team setting, with a willingness to help where needed – someone who enjoys wearing many hats
- Enthusiasm and a passion for digital marketing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As part of the hiring process at Bluetent, we ask that job candidates complete The Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment. Please set aside 5-10 minutes for completion, although you have unlimited time to complete the assessment once it is started. The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment does not measure intelligence, education or experience. It simply measures work and communication needs. Please use the link provided to take the assessment.