Software Implementation Specialist
- 218 E Valley Rd, Carbondale, CO 81623, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains – we are a team that loves to play hard and work harder. As an Outside Magazine Best Place to Work 8 years running, we believe success is powered by our team’s happiness. We’re just a talented bunch of innovative developers, creative artists, social experts, email ninjas, search enthusiasts, anglers, alpine skiers, trail runners, environmentalists, who genuinely care about our client’s success.
Our vision is to be the premier digital agency in the hospitality industry by driving quality conversions and creating digital experiences that inspire and motivate travelers to place. Our mission is to create value and deliver measurable results to our clients through innovation and quality in the digital space. We focus on sustainable growth driven by the success of our clients, the strength of our team and a culture that encourages excellence in both our professional and personal lives.
The Software Implementation Specialist is responsible for helping prepare and support clients and the product team in the delivery of software products at Bluetent. The Implementation Specialist will be working with clients from post-sale until their product onboarding is complete and their website or is live. Tasks include working with the client to gain access to their data feed, testing data, configuring software and consulting with clients on how to best utilize the platforms. Implementation team members are working with 20-30 different clients at any given time.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and coordinate project needs from end of sales process to completion of software implementation.
- Execute product delivery process and procedures.
- Coordinate and test access to any applicable data source or API.
- Configure Bluetent proprietary software to fit the business needs and achieve business goals of each client.
- Become a subject matter expert in Bluetent products and the associated subject matter.
- Train clients on the software platforms.
- Assist the sales and marketing teams by participating in sales calls, demos and by creating documentation.
- Troubleshoot errors, implement or recommend solutions.
- Record product defects and deliver them to the product management team.
- Educate clients on other Bluetent services they may need to re-enforce what they may have been pitched in the sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience or interest in the vacation rental industry is a plus.
- Experience or interest in reading xml data.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrable organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a clear way to simplify decision-making.
- Understanding of SEO and digital marketing strategies.
- A customer service mindset while demonstrating technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work with a team, as well as independently.
- Experience with O365 a plus.
- Experience with Basecamp a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As part of the hiring process at Bluetent, we ask that job candidates complete The Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment. Please set aside 5-10 minutes for completion, although you have unlimited time to complete the assessment once it is started. The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment does not measure intelligence, education or experience. It simply measures work and communication needs. Please use the link provided to take the assessment.