Front End Developer
- 218 E Valley Rd, Carbondale, CO 81623, USA
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains – we are a team that loves to play hard and work harder. As an Outside Magazine Best Place to Work 8 years running, we believe success is powered by our team’s happiness. We’re just a talented bunch of innovative developers, creative artists, social experts, email ninjas, search enthusiasts, anglers, alpine skiers, trail runners, environmentalists, who genuinely care about our client’s success.
Our vision is to be the premier digital agency in the hospitality industry by driving quality conversions and creating digital experiences that inspire and motivate travelers to place. Our mission is to create value and deliver measurable results to our clients through innovation and quality in the digital space. We focus on sustainable growth driven by the success of our clients, the strength of our team and a culture that encourages excellence in both our professional and personal lives.
About this position:
Front end developers at Bluetent work closely with design and backend resources to implement impactful user interfaces, that are both sustainable and performant.
In this role, you will:
- Implement complex user interfaces for administrators and end users.
- Provide implementation consultation to project managers and developers.
- Self-motivate and stay focused for extended periods of time.
- Communicate directly with project managers and an active participant in daily team stand ups.
- Actively seek professional growth opportunities.
The skills/qualifications we are looking for are:
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Demonstrable experience with CSS Preprocessors (SCSS highly preferred).
- Comfort working in a team with VCS systems.
- Some experience working with modern front end frameworks such as:
- Some experience working with modern front end build tools such as:
- Some experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with ReduxSolr.
- Experience with Drupal (sitebuilding, custom modules, features, subthemes, hooks)
- Experience with PHP
- The ability to accurately report and document bugs with front end build systems.
- Awareness of front-end testing tools such as Karma/Mocha/Chai, Jest, or Nightwatch.
- Excellent written communication skills, and the ability to communicate through visual design.
Provide a resume and cover letter with your application. Applicants may be asked to participate in a coding challenge during the interview process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.