Medical Assistant/LPN (Hiring Bonus!)
- 2301 O St, Lincoln, NE 68510, USA
Bluestem Health is a resource for the entire community for medical, dental and behavioral health services all under one roof. Our goal is to be a resource for all patients regardless of their ability to pay. We accept all major types of insurance and also offer a sliding fee discount program so that patients are able to afford treatment.
Bluestem Health is looking for a Medical Assistant or LPN to join our team of professionals. This is a direct patient care position in a primary care office. This is a full-time position and includes insurance benefits, competitive pay, and more! The hours of this position are M-F, 8 am to 5 pm, with the possibility of some flexibility.
You will be completing patient intake, preparing specimens for laboratory analysis, preparing treatment rooms for examinations, assisting with procedures, and administering medications and vaccinations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current unrestricted Nebraska LPN license OR
- Completion of medical assisting program and must have or be able to obtain Medication Aide License through the Nebraska Medication Aide Registry
PREFERRED (but not required) qualifications:
- Previous clinic or office experience
- Demonstrated experience with any Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software
- Certified Medical Assistant
We offer competitive pay, health, vision, dental insurance, paid holidays, generous PTO, paid life, AD&D, and LTD policy, and 401(K) match.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Bluestem Health is an equal opportunity employer. There is no discrimination with regard to hiring, assignments, promotion or other conditions of staff employment because of race, creed, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference or a disability not pertinent to the assigned job.