Marketing Specialist with Employer Branding Focus
- Calea Dorobanților, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Employees can work remotely
Born from the ambition to merge the dynamic world of US unicorn startups with the diverse talent of tech professionals in Europe, BWS brings the most exciting technical challenges to the region.
We are a growing team of kick ass Developers, Mobile Engineers, DevOps and QAs, learning, perfecting, and adapting to ever changing and rich variety of tools and technologies.
We are focused on the long journey together with our team and our clients, in helping them advance what's next in this ever-changing tech industry. Hop on board!
- The Marketing Specialist will be part of the Operations team within the Blue Wire Software team. They will collaborate weekly with key stakeholders from the Operations and Recruitment team in establishing marketing goals to guide de marketing strategy so it aligns with the business goals.
- The Marketing Specialist will be the owner of the marketing strategy.
- They will in charge in developing an Employer Branding Strategy. Their strategy should include a social media posting calendar for LinkedIn and Facebook.
- They will be able to propose other strategies, ideas and materials to be created within the company.
- They will establish the key metrics and milestones of all our marketing efforts.
- They will partner with developers with the company for creating landing pages on the website when needed.
- Depending on marketing needs and business goals there is a possibility to create a team around this role from 2022
- 2+ years of Online Marketing Experience (Content writing, Marketing strategist, Social Media Manager, Employer Branding )
- 1+ years of working in an IT company (any size)
- High level of written English
- Experience creating visual content (social media posts, presentations, etc) at least in Canva or similar web software (Photoshop abilities are not mandatory)
- Understanding of basic online marketing concepts (strategy, persona, content creation, social media platform posts, social media metrics, SEO, metas, rebranding campaigns, Brand structure)
- Able to create a marketing strategy and respect a posting calendar schedule
- Experience in collaborating with different stakeholders outside of a marketing team to create a marketing strategy
- Experience with rebranding campaigns is a plus
- Experience with Google or Facebook Ads is a plus
- Experience with Agile teams, Jira or Trello is a plus
We can talk about fully remote working opportunities or work from our cozy office located in the centre of Cluj equipped with cutting edge hardware, chill and game room and a bunch of cool like minded people to share it with
Working with the most dynamic US tech companies, developing and iterating new features and platforms
You are part of the team, your input counts
The opportunity to grow and help others grow
Educational budget, access to qualitative learning platforms and an ever growing tech library.