Senior DevOps Engineer
- Calea Dorobanților, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Employees can work remotely
Born from the idea to merge the dynamic world of US startups with the diverse talent of tech professionals in Europe, BWS brings unique and exciting technical challenges to the region.
We are a growing team of kick ass Developers, Mobile Engineers, DevOps and QAs, learning, perfecting, and adapting to ever changing and rich variety of tools and technologies.
We are focused on the long journey together with our team and our clients, in helping them advance what's next in this ever-changing tech industry. Hop on board!
You’ll get to
- Work with our engineering team to plan, deploy and architect critical business applications
- Automate deployment of container applications, system configurations and security settings
- Introduce new technologies and related tools to grow our agile development environment
- Collaborate with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
- You will be working with a very small team and you will be involved in architectural decisions and engineering.
- 3+ years of DevOps/infrastructure experience
- AWS experience is highly appreciated and needed
- Hands-on experience with Terraform
- Software engineering background is a must
- Infrastructure-as-code as a primary directive
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Experience implementing and administering tools to increase developer observability (distributed logging, tracing, monitoring, alerting)
- Ability to work with backend and data engineers
- Strong experience with SQL and data warehouse products (Snowflake is a plus)
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Data management skills
- Experience with containers and container deployments
- We can talk about remote collaborations or join us in our offices located in the heart of Cluj
- Working with the most dynamic US tech companies, developing and iterating new features and platforms.
- You are part of the team, your input matters.
- The opportunity to grow and help others to grow.
- Conferences, training, and mentoring programs as well as a small tech book library, to keep you up to date with the dynamic tech world.