- Calea Dorobanților, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Born from the ambition to merge the dynamic world of US unicorn startups with the diverse talent of tech professionals in Europe, BWS brings the most exciting technical challenges to the region. We are a growing team of kick ass Developers, Mobile Engineers, DevOps and QAs, learning, perfecting, and adapting to ever changing and rich variety of tools and technologies. We are focused on the long journey together with our team and our clients. Hop on board and let’s build great stuff together!
- Developing and implementing distributed systems using best practices and tools (documentation and evangelism)
- Defining the development environment and communicating the most efficient practices (code reviews, testing, lighting talks)
- Working together with other teams for product development (business partners, Product, and UX)
- Owning everything from development through to production and contributing to technical architecture decisions
- Scala or a background in functional programming principles (at least a year)
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Microservice design experience (statelessness, stream processing) in an event-driven architecture
- AWS PaaS offerings, especially DynamoDB and Kinesis, or experience with comparable offerings in Azure or GCP
- CQRS & ES
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Builds for metrics, tracing, and SLAs
- Bias toward action, including iterative solutions and breaking through roadblocks rather than waiting for others to solve
- DevOps mentality, owning the systems he/she builds
We can also talk about remote collaborations.
Working with the most dynamic US tech companies, developing and iterating new features and platforms
No short projects, no “monkey work”, no outsourcing, only real challenges for real talents
You are part of the team, your input counts
Possibility to work from our cool office in the centre of Cluj equipped with cutting edge hardware, chill and game room and a bunch of cool like minded people to share it with - in case you don’t like them you can still work from home...
You will like them but really, you can work remote :)
The opportunity to grow and help others to grow
Conferences, training and mentoring programs as well as a small tech book library, to keep you up to date with the dynamic tech world