Communication Specialist, CPNA
- West Sacramento, CA, USA
- Job Posting Date: 3-Nov-2021
- Shift: 1st Shift
- Department: Marketing
NS BlueScope - Coated Products North America (Coated Products) is a joint venture between Nippon Steel and BlueScope Steel. The Coated Product business operates in the United States, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia, with its headquarters based in Singapore. This joint venture provides a strong platform to capture growth in new market segments. ASC Profiles LLC and Steelscape LLC are part of the NS BlueScope Coated Products business in the United States and is an industry leader on the forefront of offering innovative steel product solutions. With over 600 employees and eight manufacturing plants across the Western United States, we have built trusted brands which have served the construction industry for almost 50 years.
ASC Profiles LLC is the leading manufacturer of steel roof and wall products and structural roof and floor deck in the Western U.S., servicing customers from eight locations. ASC Profiles services various segments of the steel construction industry through its three divisions, AEP Span, ASC Steel Deck and ASC Building Products.
The Communications Specialist is responsible for internal and external communication actions and content development for various traditional and digital media channels. The Communications Specialist plays a key part in communicating the capabilities and experience of NS BlueScope Coated Products NA. to industry as well as targeted markets and customer base. The incumbent also serves as a catalyst to effectively communicate actions and events internally.
- Developing and managing content for various traditional (print) and paid & owned digital channels as well as develop cadence and planning of content.
- Develop paid digital channel posts and “boosts” as well as reviewing analytics with the marketing manager.
- Developing key messaging and or value propositions for product launches and company markets and programs.
- Work with sales team(s) to develop specific geo-targeted campaigns.
- Report on key digital KPI as required.
- Maintaining listing of press release sources and calendar.
- Assisting in development of marketing plans & strategies.
- Developing copy for product collateral (new or existing), newsletters, video, blogs, advertisements, and web site content.
- Working with marketing manager to develop launch plans and actions.
- Maintaining On-Line “SWAG” system.
- Meeting with key customers and sales team to gain better understanding of marketing needs, as needed.
Minimum Education & Experience Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing, or combination of experience and education.
5+ years hands-on experience in marketing and/or communications with emphasis on content. development for paid and owned digital channels such as e-mail, social, SEM, as well as various print media.
Understanding of key digital metrics across various social platforms.
Solid understanding of social media and digital marketing techniques and analytics.
Proven track record of developing copy for advertisements, and product marketing collateral.
Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot.
Preferred Education & Experience Qualifications:
Experience in web content management systems (CMS) is preferred. (Specifically, WordPress).
Experience with Google Ads, SEM, Google Analytics.
The preceding job responsibilities and tasks were designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job duties and responsibilities required of associates assigned to this job. Associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned. Additional job competencies, individual goals, and performance measurements are set at the department level.
The benefits are just as rewarding as the work at BlueScope. To support our goal, we offer a total compensation plan and an outstanding benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability, paid time off, and retirement.
EEO Employer/M/F/Disabled/Protected Veteran
BlueScope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status, as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.