Oracle Process Analyst
- Kansas City, MO, USA
- Job Posting Date: 27-Sep-2021
- Department: Information Systems
For over 100 years, BlueScope continues to build on our reputation of quality brands and products, leading technology and a customer-first spirit. Through our global brands, we are one of the largest manufacturers of building solutions in the world. Our diverse, bright and inspired workforce is committed to bettering the communities we serve through breakthrough thinking and innovations. Your goals, ideas and perspective can help shape our future – we look forward to hearing them!
IT Business Systems department consults with business leaders in China and North America to support their initiatives in the Oracle ERP and supporting applications.
This position will manage and direct as the primary expert in Oracle Applications. The role will manage, facilitate, and analyze business requirements with key business users and make recommendations to optimize and improve processes and reporting. The completed requirements are then coordinated with the ERP developers for completion of the SDLC.
- Lead projects, enhancements and implementations related to Oracle Applications acting as a key manager in developing project plans, implementation plans and requirement documents across multiple engagements
- Conduct research and make recommendations on database products, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Presenting business teams and management with recommendations and solutions on projects and implementations.
- Identify and address operational, financial and technical risk within the business
- Monitor and work with the business for service requests that come in daily.
- Proactively researches, learns, and applies new technology and/or methods to improve current business practices.
- Optimize and continuously improve the quality of systems and outputs with particular emphasis on improving data integrity and timeliness
- Plan and schedule work, including being aware of and meeting all deliverable dates and timely reporting to manager
- Associates Degree
- 2-6+ years of experience with Oracle E-Business Suite 12 and related third party products
- 2-6+ years and proficiency with Oracle Projects, Oracle Credit Management, Oracle Configurator and Oracle MWA
- Experience working with business units to analyze business requirements and develop appropriate design and solutions (Configuring, Personalizing or Customizing Oracle EBS platform)
- 2-6+ years of experience with the customizing and implementation of large-scale ERP applications that include Oracle Financials, Oracle Manufacturing, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Supply Chain and Purchasing Applications.
- Intermediate in SDLC with emphasis in agile methodology
- Bachelor's Degree
- Understanding of Java, HTML5, PHP, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL and DB programming
- Basic skills in OBIEE Report Writing, PLSQL, Informatica, ODI Studio, Microsoft SQL Server and Power BI
Skills and Competencies:
- Customer focus
- Functional and technical skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Clear written and verbal communications
- Intermediate to advanced technical learning
- Intermediate to advanced QA Skills
- Basic skills in OBIEE Report Writing, Microsoft SQL Server and Power BI
The preceding job responsibilities and tasks were designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job duties and responsibilities required of associates assigned to this job. Associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned. Additional job competencies, individual goals, and performance measurements are set at the department level.
The benefits are just as rewarding as the work at BlueScope. To support our goal, we offer a total compensation plan and an outstanding benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability, paid time off, and retirement.
EEO Employer/M/F/Disabled/Protected Veteran
BlueScope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status, as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.