- Memphis, TN, USA
- Job Posting Date: 30-July-2021
- Department: Sales
For over 100 years, BlueScope continues to build on our reputation of quality brands and products, leading technology and a customer-first spirit. Through our global brands, we are one of the largest manufacturers of building solutions in the world. Our diverse, bright and inspired workforce is committed to bettering the communities we serve through breakthrough thinking and innovations. Your goals, ideas and perspective can help shape our future – we look forward to hearing them!
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies in order to achieve sales, margin, and market share goals. Leading the sales function, the role is responsible for Sales Excellence across each region. The role works closely with the Builder network and supports the Varco Pruden and the Regional Sales Managers in managing those relationships. Specifically this role will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing strategies in order to achieve sales, margin and market share goals.
- Drive the development of high performance sales teams via Sales Excellence including appropriate goal setting, performance management and use of Salesforce.
- Support the President and Regional Sales Managers with managing the relationship with the Builder network, including active participation in sales meetings, round table meetings, advisory council meetings etc.
- Ensure focus on customer service excellence
- Understand production constraints in relation to product margins to improve focus on key levers to increase margin velocity
- Ensuring new Builders are successfully on-boarded
- Ensuring network builders fully participate in new Technologies and Product training
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Construction or Engineering fields
- 5+ Years’ experience in a Sales role
- Proven track record in increasing sales revenue
- Technology proficient and is able to utilize multiple technology platforms to their full capability
The preceding job responsibilities and tasks were designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job duties and responsibilities required of associates assigned to this job. Associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned. Additional job competencies, individual goals, and performance measurements are set at the department level.
The benefits are just as rewarding as the work at BlueScope. To support our goal, we offer a total compensation plan and an outstanding benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability, paid time off, and retirement.
EEO Employer/M/F/Disabled/Protected Veteran
BlueScope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status, as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.