Customer Marketing Manager
- Memphis, TN, USA
- Job Posting Date: 30-Jan-2020
- Shift: 1st Shift
- Department: Marketing
For over 100 years, BlueScope continues to build on our reputation of quality brands and products, leading technology and a customer-first spirit. Through our global brands, we are one of the largest manufacturers of building solutions in the world. Our diverse, bright and inspired workforce is committed to bettering the communities we serve through breakthrough thinking and innovations. Your goals, ideas and perspective can help shape our future – we look forward to hearing them!
The Customer Marketing Manager will work with a list of key builders by creating highly pro-active engagement strategies for integrated marketing campaigns and builder programs to drive real business. Will consider all possible tools to determine and execute a plan that works best for the builder. Responsible for creating and cultivating relationships with builders to create a marketing partnership. Evaluates buildership holistically to determine deficiencies and create programs to help builders solve problems. Creates marketing campaign programs that can be used with multiple builders (templated). Will manage execution of a campaign, in conjunction with the builder, from start to completion. Will work with builders on lead follow-up and reporting. Analyze data from the intelligence team to determine market areas of weakness and potential growth. Will manage vendors and internal resources in the development of marketing campaigns.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Consult with builders, either in person, via web, phone or any other communication tool available to formulate and execute a marketing strategy to generate leads and close sales
- Create programs designed to establish new builders’ presence in the market place to generate leads and sales and implement them on behalf of the builder
- Manages internal and external resources in the development of campaign elements
- Assist marketing team in all related projects
- Educate and effectively communicate the benefits of marketing tools and tactics to a variety of audiences
Minimum Education & Experience Qualifications
- 5 years marketing experience representing a brand or brands that sell products to other businesses
- Extensive knowledge of marketing best practices
- Ability to interpret quantitative and qualitative data
Preferred Education & Experience Qualifications
- College degree and 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing, PR, social media or related field
- Client focused experience, i.e., agency account service
- Experience working with a dealer network
- Accountability for incremental sales/market share increases
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, excellent presentation skills, organized, self-directed
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Strong project management skills
The preceding job responsibilities and tasks were designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job duties and responsibilities required of associates assigned to this job. Associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned. Additional job competencies, individual goals, and performance measurements are set at the department level.
The benefits are just as rewarding as the work at BlueScope. To support our goal, we offer a total compensation plan and an outstanding benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability, paid time off, and retirement.
EEO Employer/M/F/Disabled/Protected Veteran
BlueScope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status, as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.