Export Sales Co-ordintator, Eagle Farm QLD
- Eagle Farm QLD 4009, Australia
At BlueScope, we create and inspire smart solutions in steel, strengthening our communities and helping build a better future. Our steel has shaped everything from hospitals and schools, bridges and stadiums to fences and homes - influencing the way we live and work, now and in the future.
Come and discover the opportunity to join our BlueScope Distribution business in our Eagle Farm team as an Export Sales Co-ordinator. BlueScope Distribution is a provider of single-source product, processing and service solutions in steel and aluminum. The business supports customers in a variety of industries and works with them to help deliver projects on time and to specification. BlueScope Distribution supports its customers by helping them find the freedom to do what they do best.
In this dynamic role, you will partner with a diverse and varied global customer base, working to ensure our product gets to its destination, wherever in the world that may be, on time and in full. Working with a supportive and tight knit team, you will have ownership of the process from beginning to end. Co-ordinating the supply chain and sourcing of product, packaging, distribution, freight and logistics, your success in this role will grow from building key relationships with a variety of functional teams across our broader business.
What Will You Do?
Your excellence in delivering a superior customer experience will be on full display as you:
- source and secure product for customers by utilising a deep knowledge of steel supply chains
- timely and accurate lodgments of supply solutions as per regulatory and process requirements
- manage freight cost solutions and other expenses for on time order fulfilment.
- continuously seek out opportunities to grow the business
More About You
Experience in export logistics or a similar export discipline would be beneficial, this opportunity also lends itself to candidates with a strong background in steel manufacture or distribution supply chains. You will:
- have superior customer relationship management skills
- be a strong negotiator and influencer of key stakeholders
- juggle multiple priorities at once and deliver outcomes under time pressure
- apply commercial acumen - demonstrated understanding of pricing, and margin and probability
The BlueScope Difference
A career at BlueScope provides the opportunity to make a difference – to you, to your team, to our customers, to transforming products, processes and brands, and to an organisation intent on shaping a better built environment for all our communities. At BlueScope, you will:
- make an impact both within the organisation and in the broader community
- create and deliver innovative products and solutions that shape the world we live in
- grow on a path of continuous learning and development
- enjoy the sense of belonging that comes from working with people who genuinely look out for one another
We’re dedicated to supporting our people - keeping one-another safe, rewarding successes, and helping individuals grow. We foster workplace flexibility and an inclusive work environment that welcomes people of all backgrounds. We’re committed to climate action and to helping shape a better future for all our communities; we are committed to Our Purpose, Creating Strength.
Come and discover us at au.bluescope.com/careers. Together we can make a world of difference.
Applications close Wednesday 29th September 2021