Marketing Coordinator, Westall VIC
- Clayton South VIC 3169, Australia
At BlueScope, we create and inspire smart solutions in steel, strengthening our communities and helping build a better future. Our steel has shaped everything from hospitals and schools, bridges and stadiums to fences and homes – influencing the way we live and work, now and in the future.
Come and discover the opportunity to join our BlueScope Distribution business in our Marketing and Innovation team as a Marketing Coordinator. BlueScope Distribution is a provider of single-source product, processing and service solutions in steel and aluminium. The business supports customers in a variety of industries and works with them to help deliver projects on time and to specification. BlueScope Distribution supports its customers by helping them find the freedom to do what they do best.
In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of marketing projects and campaigns and assist with day-to-day marketing activities. You will work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and customers to support the effective roll-out of marketing campaigns for our BlueScope Distribution business.
What Will You Do?
Working in an innovative and supportive team, you will
- work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to meet customer needs and deliver a consistent customer experience
- assist with the development and production of marketing materials and collateral, including minor graphic design
- maintain promotional materials and coordinate replenishment with external suppliers
- support the planning and coordinate the execution of trade shows and customer events
- maintain an internal database of contacts for targeted promotions and communication strategies including events and digital marketing campaigns
- provide administrative support to the Marketing and Innovation team
More About You
You may be a recent Marketing Graduate looking to grow your career with an iconic organisation or an experienced Coordinator or Assistant within a B2B environment looking for a new challenge, and will bring:
- understanding of the marketing process and how your role contributes to the success of the organisation
- tertiary qualifications in marketing or related discipline
- sound experience working with various systems such as SAP or similar ERP, Salesforce or similar CRM, Google Analytics and tools, Excel, WordPress or similar website publishing tools.
- effective written and verbal communication skills
The BlueScope Difference
A career at BlueScope provides the opportunity to make a difference – to you, to your team, to our customers, to transforming products, processes and brands, and to an organisation intent on shaping a better built environment for all our communities. At BlueScope, you will:
- make an impact both within the organisation and in the broader community
- create and deliver innovative products and solutions that shape the world we live in
- grow on a path of continuous learning and development
- enjoy the sense of belonging that comes from working with people who genuinely look out for one another
We’re dedicated to supporting our people - keeping one-another safe, rewarding successes, and helping individuals grow. We foster workplace flexibility and an inclusive work environment that welcomes people of all backgrounds. We’re committed to climate action and to helping shape a better future for all our communities; we are committed to Our Purpose, Creating Strength.
Come and discover us at https://www.bluescope.com/life-at-bluescope/. Together we can make a world of difference. .