Account Manager, Bendigo VIC
- Bendigo VIC 3550, Australia
At BlueScope, we create and inspire smart solutions in steel, strengthening our communities and helping build a better future. Our steel has shaped everything from hospitals and schools, bridges and stadiums to fences and homes – influencing the way we live and work, now and in the future.
Come and discover the opportunity to join our Sales team in our Metalcorp business as an Account Manager. Metalcorp is a leading rural Australian steel distributor, suppling brands for the land through our branches and stockists across Australia.
In this exciting customer-facing opportunity you will grow and build strong partnering relationships with our customers, now and for the future. While growing existing accounts and developing new business, you will ensure profitable growth of revenue, margin and market share for our Metalcorp business.
This opportunity includes a competitive remuneration package including a laptop, phone and tool of trade vehicle.
What Will You Do?
Based in Bendigo VIC, covering the regional territory, you will:
- implement a purposeful call planning cycle and face-to-face client meetings to develop and maintain profitable business with new and existing clients
- identify new business opportunities with new customers and identify opportunities to grow business with existing customers
- continue strong customer relations by executing market plans and strategies with consideration to business objectives, individual customer requirements and market conditions
- work collaboratively with the internal teams to fulfill and exceed customer needs
- undertake price maintenance activities and database management
More about you
You will bring:
- exceptional account management or new business sales capability
- the ability to leverage customer and market information to develop attractive product and service solutions
- strong relationship management and influencing capability
- commercial acumen with an ability to create new opportunities in a fast-paced environment
The BlueScope Difference
A career at BlueScope provides the opportunity to make a difference – to you, to your team, to our customers, to transforming products, processes and brands, and to an organisation intent on shaping a better built environment for all our communities. At BlueScope, you will:
- make an impact both within the organisation and in the broader community
- create and deliver innovative products and solutions that shape the world we live in
- grow on a path of continuous learning and development
- enjoy the sense of ‘belonging’ that comes from working with people who genuinely look out for one another
We’re dedicated to supporting our people - keeping one-another safe, rewarding successes, and helping individuals grow. We foster workplace flexibility and an inclusive work environment that welcomes people of all backgrounds. We’re committed to climate action and to helping shape a better future for all our communities; we are committed to Our Purpose, Creating Strength.
Come and discover us at au.bluescope.com/careers. Together we can make a world of difference