Account Manager, Dubbo NSW
- Dubbo NSW 2830, Australia
At BlueScope, we create and inspire smart solutions in steel, strengthening our communities and helping build a better future. Our steel has shaped everything from hospitals and schools, bridges and stadiums to fences and homes – influencing the way we live and work, now and in the future.
Come and discover the opportunity to join our BlueScope Building Components business as an Account Manager. BlueScope Building Components, a division of BlueScope in Australia, manufactures and markets steel building products, solutions and services through its four leading brands: Lysaght, Fielders, Ranbuild and Kiteleys.
In this diverse role, you will work within various segments supporting the customer service, operations and supply chain teams to ensure product and service delivery for our valued customers. Whilst developing and growing existing and new business sales, you will ensure profitable growth of revenue, margin and market share for our BlueScope Building Components business.
This opportunity includes a competitive remuneration package including a laptop, phone and tools of trade vehicle.
What Will You Do?
Based in Dubbo NSW, covering the regional territory you will:
- identify new business opportunities with new customers and identify opportunities to grow business with existing customers
- continue to grow customer partnerships by executing market plans and strategies with consideration to business objectives, individual customer requirements and market conditions
- support to the customer service team and work collaboratively with internal colleagues to fulfill customer needs
- implement a purposeful call planning cycle and face-to-face meeting schedule to develop and maintain profitable business with new and existing clients
- undertake price maintenance activities and database management
More About You
Along with your strong ability to understand and uncover customer needs transforming this into improved product and service offerings, you will bring:
- well-developed account management or business development sales skills
- the ability to leverage customer and market information to develop attractive product and service solutions
- exceptional relationship management and influencing capability
- commercial acumen with an ability create new opportunities in a fast-paced environment
The BlueScope Difference
A career at BlueScope provides the opportunity to make a difference – to you, to your team, to our customers, to transforming products, processes and brands, and to an organisation intent on shaping a better built environment for all our communities. At BlueScope, you will:
- make an impact both within the organisation and in the broader community
- create and deliver innovative products and solutions that shape the world we live in
- grow on a path of continuous learning and development
- enjoy the sense of belonging that comes from working with people who genuinely look out for one another
We’re dedicated to supporting our people - keeping one-another safe, rewarding successes, and helping individuals grow. We foster workplace flexibility and an inclusive work environment that welcomes people of all backgrounds. We’re committed to climate action and to helping shape a better future for all our communities; we are committed to Our Purpose, Creating Strength.
Come and discover us at bluescope.com/life-at-bluescope/. Together we can make a world of difference.
Applications close Thursday 6th May 2021.