Reliability Engineer, Salisbury QLD
- Salisbury QLD 4107, Australia
Be part of an internationally recognised ASX company that offers a rewarding work environment with exciting opportunities for career development. Orrcon Steel is a reputable, nationally recognised brand in the steel industry and is part of BlueScope: Australia’s largest steelmaker. Orrcon Steel is committed to providing high-quality service, selling our own manufactured products and providing innovative steel solutions to our customers.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you’ll be working closely with the reliability and engineering teams. This is a role that will allow you to build on an already established and strong foundation.
This role will be responsible for the optimization of plant availability through preventative and ultimately predictive maintenance methodologies.
- Champion safety;
- Lead and develop site Condition Monitoring Program including Vibration Analysis and Oil Analysis Tribology;
- Lead and facilitate Root Case Analysis (RCA);
- Design and implementation of engineering solutions;
- Project Management & Process Improvement; and
- Mentor and develop team members, driving reliability excellence principles and improvements across the site.
Skills and attributes:
- Mechanical engineering skills & Project Management experience;
- AutoCAD and Inventor experience & Asset Management experience;
- Condition Monitoring experience, including but not limited to Vibration Analysis and Oil Analysis;
- Demonstrated problem solving and defect elimination;
- Experience conducting FMEA / FMECA; and
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a motivated and results driven individual to fit within our team culture. You will possess;
- Tertiary education in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Knowledge and experience in Reliability Excellence principles including RCM;
- Knowledge and experience in development and implementation of Asset Management Strategies; and
- Experience within the manufacturing industry.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Join a professional & modern business working within a supportive team; and
- Professional development support.
We're proud to have been named an Inclusive Employer for 2019–2020 by the Diversity Council of Australia. We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.
We know that workplace flexibility can mean something different to everyone. Under our B-Flex initiative all of our roles have some degree of flexibility. We encourage you to discuss your needs with us.
Applications close Sunday 31st January 2021.