Customer Insights Analyst, Mascot NSW
- Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
At BlueScope Building Components (BBC), we are renowned for our delivery of high quality and innovative customer solutions through our market leading brands including Lysaght and Fielders. We use 100% Australian Steel Products and are an integral part of BlueScope – Australia’s largest steelmaker.
In this newly created role, as the Customer Insights Analyst, you will be required to perform analysis on customer data from multiple sources and provide reporting, trend identification and modelling to key stakeholders. Importantly, this role will be heavily relied upon to make meaningful connections across the data, provide commercial insights and make resultant key business recommendations to management.
Your key responsibilities will be but not be limited to:
- Provide insights into current products and provide the framework around input into the innovation process and participate at various stages of the go-to-market framework;
- Undertake primary research and analysis projects and identify, monitor and analyse relevant secondary research sources to verify primary research outcomes;
- Provide greater market understanding to drive the implementation of tactical marketing activities; and
- Support sales and business development by providing customer and consumer insights.
Who are we looking for?
Key to this role will be your experience in a similar data analyst role which has included designing data models. You will be inquisitive by nature, comfortable presenting information and influencing key stakeholders. You will be focussed on delivering the identifying improvement opportunities and delivering solutions that will result in the best customer outcomes.
You will have the following:
- tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Economics, Marketing or Business;
- proficiency in the use of MS Office, and tableau and power BI systems; and
- planning and implementation skills.
What are the benefits?
A chance to build something new that will allow you to have a direct positive impact to business performance.
You will receive the following:
- a competitive remuneration package; including attractive superannuation options;
- flexible working locations –Mascot NSW, Lyndhurst Victoria or Adelaide; and
- a chance to work for an iconic Australian organisation with room to progress your career.
We're proud to have been named an Inclusive Employer for 2019–2020 by the Diversity Council of Australia. We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.
We know that workplace flexibility can mean something different to everyone. Under our B-Flex initiative all of our roles have some degree of flexibility. We encourage you to discuss your needs with us.
Applications close Sunday 31st January 2021.