Customer Service Representative, Albury NSW
- Albury NSW, Australia
At BlueScope Building Components (BBC), we are renowned for our delivery of high quality and innovative customer solutions through our market leading brands including Lysaght and Fielders. We use 100% Australian Steel Products and are an integral part of BlueScope – Australia’s largest steelmaker.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our Albury team. This role will interact with branch customers, manage relationships with external and internal customers as well as “represent” the face of the business.
Your role will primarily:
- Maintain and Manage internal and external relationships and customers;
- Create sales opportunities through passive and proactive selling;
- Process customers’ orders and communicate customer requirements accordingly;
- Assist to ensure efficient and effective processes and procedures are implemented and maintained; and
- Ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner and systems updated accordingly.
Who are we looking for?
A Customer Service professional who is passionate and driven to provide excellent care to customers. You are driven and can work in a fast paced environment and you will ideally possess:
- Experience in/or related Customer Service or Sales;
- Willingness to learn and show initiative;
- Problem solving, interpersonal and management skills;
- Accuracy and high level of attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written skills; and
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
What are the benefits?
- On-the-job-training to learn our products, customers and systems;
- Gain invaluable upskilling to broaden your career experience; and
- Access to further development & career opportunities within BlueScope
We're proud to have been named an Inclusive Employer for 2019–2020 by the Diversity Council of Australia. We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.
We know that workplace flexibility can mean something different to everyone. Under our B-Flex initiative all of our roles have some degree of flexibility. We encourage you to discuss your needs with us.
Applications close Sunday 31st January 2021.