Pricing Manager, Wangara WA
- Wangara WA 6065, Australia
At BlueScope Building Components (BBC), we are renowned for our delivery of high quality and innovative customer solutions through our market leading brands including Lysaght and Fielders. We use 100% Australian Steel Products and are an integral part of BlueScope – Australia’s largest steelmaker.
We are currently looking for a Pricing Manager to join our Building Components business based in our Wangara branch.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the position will mainly manage and undertake the review, development and implementation of pricing recommendations in your market segment.
- Manage the core pricing functions including the creation and maintenance of pricing structures and special pricing arrangements;
- Support and interact with different stakeholders within the business internally and externally;
- Support the Sales Team in respect of launching and pricing of new products to market;
- Develop process improvement via the provision of tools/models that deliver market insights;
- Support the Commercial and Sales Team by sourcing data/reporting as required to ensure that the product pricing and margin integrity is maintained;
- Lead the implementation of price changes in line with governance policies and facilitate the creation and maintenance of item code requests; and
- Lead and Implement relevant Projects and Improvement Initiatives in conjunction with Local and National Teams.
Who are we looking for?
A passionate and self-motivated person who can develop and build strong internal relationships and has a passion for continuous improvement to processes and procedures. Your background and experience will ideally include working within a high volume transactional industrial or building products related environment.
Ideally you will possess:
- Minimum 2 plus years’ experience in a Pricing function, with some exposure to Customer Service and Credit Functions;
- Microsoft Office proficient, particularly strong Excel skills;
- Some exposure to Sales Force would be advantageous;
- Proven ability to draw insights out of large volumes of data from varying sources including internal software systems; and
- Ability to engage with different stakeholders to support your knowledge and understanding of business process and the product service offer.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Supportive and friendly team environment who work together to achieve their goals.
- Access to future career development and opportunities within an iconic Australian company.
We're proud to have been named an Inclusive Employer for 2019–2020 by the Diversity Council of Australia. We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.
We know that workplace flexibility can mean something different to everyone. Under our B-Flex initiative all of our roles have some degree of flexibility. We encourage you to discuss your needs with us.
Applications close Sunday 24th January 2021.