Customer Service Representative, Gold Coast QLD
- Gold Coast QLD, Australia
At BlueScope Building Components (BBC), we are renowned for our delivery of high quality and innovative customer solutions through our market leading brands including Lysaght and Fielders. We use 100% Australian Steel Products and are an integral part of BlueScope – Australia’s largest steelmaker.
In this fast paced and challenging Customer Service Representative role, you will interact with and manage relationships for account, trade and retail customers. You will be accountable for managing sales orders and enquiries.
This will see you:
- Process orders and quotes with high accuracy;
- Interact with customers via phone, e-mail and face-to-face at trade counter;
- Resolve customer enquiries and complaints in a timely manner;
- Support account managers;
- Provide technical product support;
- Develop and maintain relationships with other business functions;
- Develop and maintain relationships with all repeat customers;
Who are we looking for?
We welcome applications from individuals who are reliable, proactive and passionate about providing a positive customer experience and are looking for a long-term career opportunity within an iconic Australian business.
Further to this you will have the following skills and attributes:
- eagerness to learn & positive attitude;
- intermediate computer skills and ability to learn new systems;
- demonstrated problem solving and time management skills;
- good attention to detail and accuracy; and
- good interpersonal and communication skills.
What are the benefits?
- On-the-job-training to learn our products, customers and systems;
- Gain invaluable upskilling to broaden your career experience; and
- Access to further development & career opportunities within BlueScope Steel
- Minimum 3 years customer service background
We're proud to have been named an Inclusive Employer for 2019–2020 by the Diversity Council of Australia. We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.
We know that workplace flexibility can mean something different to everyone. Under our B-Flex initiative all of our roles have some degree of flexibility. We encourage you to discuss your needs with us.
Applications close Sunday 24th January 2021.