Team Members, Launceston TAS
- Launceston TAS, Australia
At BlueScope Building Components (BBC), we are renowned for our delivery of high quality and innovative customer solutions through our market leading brands including Lysaght and Fielders. We use 100% Australian Steel Products and are an integral part of BlueScope – Australia’s largest steelmaker.
We currently have Team Member positions based at our Launceston branch and these roles mainly support tasks of loading and unloading of trucks, machine operation and a variety of work that is both rewarding and fun.
We have 2 positions on the dayshift (6am to 2pm) & 2 positions on the afternoon shift (2pm to 10pm).
The Launceston branch is a steel roll forming business, manufacturing steel building products for the Tasmania region.
Your role will primarily:
- Operate a standard forklift truck;
- Ensure safety standards are met;
- Pick and pack products;
- Load and unloading trucks;
- Machine operation; and
- Support the team with general tasks.
Who are we looking for?
Someone looking for a new career opportunity? Wanting to get back into the workforce? Or perhaps you simply want to grow your career and be part of a dynamic team?
- Willing to be trained and learn our way of work;
- Reliable, dedicated and diverse team member;
- Health & Safety awareness;
- Good communication; and
- Motivated, driven and ability to manage work load.
What are the benefits?
- On-the-job-training to learn our products and systems;
- Supportive and friendly team environment who work together to achieve their goals; and
- Have access to future career development and opportunities within an iconic Australian company.
We're proud to have been named an Inclusive Employer for 2019–2020 by the Diversity Council of Australia. We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.
We know that workplace flexibility can mean something different to everyone. Under our B-Flex initiative all of our roles have some degree of flexibility. We encourage you to discuss your needs with us.
Applications close Sunday 8th November 2020.