Account Manager, Toowoomba QLD
- Toowoomba QLD, Australia
At BlueScope Building Components (BBC), we are renowned for our delivery of high quality and innovative customer solutions through our market leading brands including Lysaght and Fielders. We use 100% Australian Steel Products and are an integral part of BlueScope – Australia’s largest steelmaker.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our regional branch in Toowoomba as an Account Manager. Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will work closely with the broader branch team (sales, customer service and operations) colleagues to ensure product and service delivery for our valued customers. Working predominantly in the field, this will see you:
- Execute customer call planning cycles;
- Develop and implement market plans and strategies;
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to fulfil customer needs;
- Grow new client base with proactive selling; and
- Monitor customer activity and market conditions for further opportunities and/ or risks.
You will look after a geographic territory that encompasses Toowoomba and South Queensland. This will require infrequent and short overnight travel depending on how you plan your call and visit cycle.
Who are we looking for?
We welcome applications from a variety of sales and/or account management backgrounds. It is your proven success in a business-to-business external sales environment that will see you succeed in this role. As an experienced professional you can demonstrate:
- experience executing a call cycle plan;
- previous achievements within your sales career;
- aptitude to use or learn our CRM system (e.g. Salesforce); and
- a desire for ongoing professional development.
What are the benefits?
Join us as we undertake an exciting phase in our strategic growth and sales capability journey. You will receive the following:
- competitive remuneration package (including computer, phone and company vehicle);
- opportunity to participate in the branch incentive scheme; and
- access to further training, development and career opportunities in BlueScope.
We're proud to have been named an Inclusive Employer for 2019–2020 by the Diversity Council of Australia. We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.
We know that workplace flexibility can mean something different to everyone. Under our B-Flex initiative all of our roles have some degree of flexibility. We encourage you to discuss your needs with us.
Applications close Sunday 8th November 2020.