Account Coordinator, Chullora NSW
- Chullora NSW 2190, Australia
BlueScope is a technically advanced supplier of steel and steel products in Australia. We are an inclusive organisation and every day we showcase our technology and expertise throughout the world.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our customer service team in Chullora.
Working in an office environment within a team of Account Coordinators, you will be a key business representative to your customer portfolio on behalf of BlueScope. You will regularly liaise with Sales, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Marketing departments to collectively develop customer solutions. This will afford you invaluable exposure to multiple business streams and stakeholders, to grow your professional knowledge and experience.
This will see you:
- Provide customers real-time updates on product and service-related matters;
- Respond to incoming customer inquiries via email and phone;
- Identify process and system improvements and assist with implementing these; and
- Undertake periodic site visits to meet with customers in your account portfolio.
Who are we looking for?
We welcome applications from graduates who are looking to launch or progress their career starting in an internal sales/account coordinator role. This opportunity will provide you with the skills, understanding and foundations required to develop and progress your career with BlueScope!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- previous customer service experience;
- relevant bachelor's degree in Commerce, Arts, Business, Engineering or Science;
- sound interpersonal and communication skills;
- good problem-solving skills to identify root causes and develop resolutions;
- computer competency to learn our systems (e.g. CRM Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Office); and
- a thirst for learning and taking on new challenges and initiatives.
What are the benefits?
Working for an iconic Australian business with global operations, the successful person will receive:
- salaried role with attractive superannuation options;
- opportunity to participate in the performance incentive scheme; and
- access to further career and development opportunities in BlueScope.
We're proud to have been named an Inclusive Employer for 2019–2020 by the Diversity Council of Australia. We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.
We know that workplace flexibility can mean something different to everyone. Under our B-Flex initiative all of our roles have some degree of flexibility. We encourage you to discuss your needs with us.
Hear from Anna Williams about her experience at BlueScope as an Account Coordinator. See the video below!