Scheduler, Bomaderry NSW
- Bomaderry NSW 2541, Australia
For more than 50 years, the Kiteleys name has been associated with excellence in steel roofing. From its foundation in the Shoalhaven area in 1957, the company has grown to serve clients ranging from individual home owners to leading volume, boutique home builders and property developers throughout NSW.
Today, Kiteleys remains one of the largest single COLORBOND® domestic roof, gutter and fascia companies in NSW.
We are looking for an experienced Scheduler with scheduling experience to manage and support the administration, communication and operations functions of our business based in our Bomaderry branch. This role is responsible for scheduling our roofing work, liaising with different stakeholders (estimators, builders, building supervisors, trades), taking and processing orders and general administration support.
This role will primarily include the following:
- Arranging costings & quotes for roofing scheduling work and pre-start;
- Processing customers’ orders and communicate customer requirements accordingly;
- Creating purchase orders and sending them to relevant suppliers and/or stakeholders;
- Ensuring that all submitted work is processed & allocated accordingly in a timely manner as well ensure that systems are updated;
- Assisting to ensure efficient and effective processes and procedures are implemented and maintained; and
- General office administration support.
You will possess the following:
- strong administration and scheduling experience;
- proficient skills in Microsoft Office and/or exposure to other computer systems such as SAP;
- self-driven and able to work autonomously and within a team;
- excellent written and verbal communication with people on all levels; and
- high level of attention to detail.
What are the benefits
- a competitive remuneration package and incentive scheme;
- training and development to fulfil your role with broad options for a career path; and
- working in an organization renowned for its safety standards, high quality products and supportive team culture.
We're proud to have been named an Inclusive Employer for 2019–2020 by the Diversity Council of Australia. We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success. We know that workplace flexibility can mean something different to everyone. Under our B-Flex initiative all of our roles have some degree of flexibility. We encourage you to discuss your needs with us.
Applications close Friday 30th October 2020.