National Sales Manager, Salisbury QLD
- Salisbury QLD 4107, Australia
Be part of an internationally recognised ASX company that offers a rewarding work environment with exciting opportunities for career development. Orrcon Steel is a reputable, nationally recognised brand in the steel industry and is part of BlueScope: Australia’s largest steelmaker. Orrcon Steel is committed to providing high-quality service, selling our own manufactured products and providing innovative steel solutions to our customers.
Our direct sales channel has national reach, with key strategic outcomes enabling our tubular steel mill to operate at optimal production levels.
Leading our Mill Sales team based at Salisbury in Brisbane, we are looking for an experienced National Sales Manager that will support and develop the Sales team. You will be operating in a dynamic market environment and will need to ensure the business is positioned to succeed against domestic and import competition. Your skill will enable alignment of current capabilities with customer requirements and maintain a balanced and holistic approach for all stakeholders.
Other responsibilities include;
- Lead, motivate and manage the manufacturing sales team and ensure they are aligned to the business objectives;
- Build and manage relationships with key national account customers at senior levels;
- Achieve business outcomes for regional distributors and stockists; and
- Identify and develop new business growth opportunities.
Who we are looking for?
An accomplished professional with a proven track record in sales for a manufacturing and/or production business. A person with passion to build relationships and network with experience in business development. Strong skill set around balancing price, value and margin in negotiations in a dynamic market environment. You will also have demonstrated experience operating through effective cross functional relationships that includes freight providers as well as experience in driving and developing team capability.
Tertiary qualifications in Business Management, Marketing/Sales or Operations are highly desirable and will be supported by demonstrated professional experience in these areas.
What are the benefits?
- a competitive remuneration package and incentive scheme;
- training and development to fulfill your role with broad options for a career path; and
- working in an organization renowned for its safety standards, high quality products and supportive team culture.
We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.
Applications close 24th September 2019.