Roofing Tradesperson, Cardiff NSW
- Cardiff NSW 2285, Australia
At BlueScope Building Components (BBC), we are renowned for our delivery of high quality and innovative customer solutions through our market leading brands including Lysaght and Fielders. We use 100% Australian Steel Products and are an integral part of BlueScope – Australia’s largest steelmaker.
For more than 50 years the Kiteley name has been associated with excellence in steel roofing. From its foundation in the Shoalhaven area in 1957 the company has grown to serve clients ranging from individual home owners to leading volume, boutique home builders and property developers throughout NSW. Today, Kiteley’s Roofing remains one of the largest single COLORBOND® domestic roof, gutter, fascia and safety rail fixing company in NSW.
We are looking for an experienced Roof Tradesperson to join our team in Cardiff. Those who have experience in tile maintenance is desirable.
You will be responsible for roof plumbing and installation of COLORBOND ® roofing materials for our valued customers in the Newcastle region. In addition, the role is responsible for the overseeing and management of a trade team.
You will join a dedicated team supporting your job including a Scheduler, Estimator and Supervisor, allowing you to focus your attention on the install side of things.
- Commitment to safety and quality;
- Strong on-the-job experience in roof plumbing and installation; and
- Excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Competitive package including trade of vehicle and tools provided;
- Further development or career opportunities; and
- Work for an iconic Australian organisation.
For someone with careers aspirations, this is a position and organisation which could lead to further opportunities in the future.
- Roof plumbing trade qualification (qualified metal roofer with tile experience or qualified tiler with metal roofing experience);
- WorkCover Induction Card;
- Working at Heights ticket; and
- Current valid driver’s licence.
We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.
Applications close Tuesday 24 September 2019