Customer Service Officer, Esperance WA
- Esperance WA 6450, Australia
BlueScope Distribution is about innovation, inspiration and strength through our products and services. We and our customers design, manufacture and create steel products which find their way into our everyday lives. As part of BlueScope – Australia’s largest steelmaker – we are proud that our innovative products support Australian business in varying industries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer-centric individual to join our team in Esperance in this varied Customer Service role, with no industry related experience required.
Reporting to the Branch Manager and working with your team members, you will be a key contact for sales and service enquiries received via phone, email, and walk-in customers. Your role will see you:
- Prepare and follow up customer quotes, deliveries and product supply levels;
- Process customer orders in SAP via phone, and face to face;
- Provide timely and accurate order status information to customers; and
- Resolve customer issues effectively to achieve the best outcome for the customer with the least impact to the business.
Who are we looking for?
We welcome applications from all customer service backgrounds. You will have a positive attitude combined with an eagerness to learn and provide exceptional customer experiences. You will ideally possess the following attributes:
- effective communication and time management skills;
- the ability to work independently and in a team; and
- demonstrated computer competency to learn our systems.
What are the benefits?
- competitive remuneration and opportunity to participate in the branch incentive scheme;
- on-the-job-training to learn our products, customers and systems; and
- opportunity to work with an iconic Australian organisation.
We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.