Scrum Master, Wollongong NSW
- Wollongong NSW 2500, Australia
BlueScope is a technically advanced supplier of steel and steel products in Australia. We are an inclusive organisation and every day we showcase our technology and expertise throughout the world.
We are building a technology platform to help our business succeed in a rapidly changing environment. This means replacing several legacy systems with Microsoft Dynamics 365 as our core enterprise resource platform (ERP).
The project is called ‘Avenir’, and is intended to help our business prepare for future opportunities and customer trends. This a massive change and investment for our business, requiring approximately 1,500 end users to change the way they work. We recently completed high-level enterprise design and are now mobilising a bigger team to work on detailed design for the next phase of the project.
We are looking for a scrum master to hit the ground running and guide the Scrum Team with agile approaches. You will also have access to an agile coach to ensure alignment of our tailored agile methodology and tools.
You will be part of a Scrum Team that is responsible for the detailed design of core business processes, including the following:
- Establish an environment where the team can be effective though team behaviours, norms and tools;
- Guide the team to become self-managing with focus on continuous improvement;
- Facilitate team sessions, including daily stand-ups and short-term planning;
- Ensure a good relationship with key stakeholders and coordinate with other teams;
- Facilitate the team’s progress toward iteration and project goals, clearing obstacles; and
- Protect the team from outside interruptions and distractions.
Who Are We Looking For?
You should be someone who demonstrates an enthusiastic, can-do attitude and who can work in a fast-paced environment. More specifically, you should possess the following attributes:
- a flexible style, dealing with different people and multiple priorities;
- the ability to stay cool, calm and collected, even when faced with adversity; and
- the ability to deal with conflict.
What Are the Benefits?
- Make a difference in an iconic Australian company.
- Enjoy a dynamic, high-paced environment.
We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.
Applications close Thursday 9th May, 2019.