- Providencia 2411, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Who are we?
BlueOptima is a high growth technology company, providing objective software development productivity metrics. Our technology is used by some of the world’s largest organisations. We are looking for an Office and Operations Manager based in Guadalajara, to support full operations of the offices in the Americas and execute the department's global strategy.
Our HQ is in London, UK with 5 additional global offices in India, Mexico and the US.
BlueOptima is an equal opportunities employer.
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly organised and logically-minded individual, who is a self starter and seeks an exciting position within a fast-growing SaaS company.
The role best suits those who have a hands-on approach, can think outside of the box and are keen to learn. Prior experience in an office environment or start-ups is desirable.
What does the role involve?
You will learn a great deal about working in a high growth technology company and apply practical skills in organisation, office management, operations, including HR and finance administration in a dynamic, international business.
You can expect to be given early opportunities to shine, taking responsibility and ownership for your projects, always supported by colleagues and managers.
You will report to the Global Operations Manager and work closely with the energetic and friendly members of the operations team in various locations.
You can expect to be doing a mix of:
- Operational and Business support for BlueOptima's office in Guadalajara and 2 offices in the US
- Work with our Global Operations Manager and the wider operations team in planning and executing the growth of our offices in the Americas
- Organising local Team Events, Socials, Company Meet-Ups and overall build a high performance environment
- Engage with our Head of People dealing with HR policy related requests and onboarding processes
- Analysing data and make recommendations for business performance improvement
- Being a growing company, employees’ work is not limited to their remit; there will be a need to fulfill miscellaneous tasks. This also presents an opportunity to gain experience in areas of interest.
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Advanced analytical and organizational skills
- Proactive mindset and taking ownership of problems
- Curious character with a drive to learn about new skills and projects
Why work for BlueOptima:
- International team with informal and motivated culture
- Modern office in Mutuo coworking.
- Free snacks and drinks
- Deep learning curve, training and personal development programs.
- Private health insurance including gym discounts.
- 32 paid days off in a year including bank holidays.
- Annual company wide retreats, frequent local social events.
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!
Our recruitment process comprises of three stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, the final interview will be scheduled with your potential new manager.