SaaS Business Development Representative Americas
- 43 W 23rd St, New York, NY 10010, USA
ACTIVELY HIRING AMIDST COVID-19 ````````````````````````````````````````````````````` About Us-
BlueOptima provides industry-leading objective metrics in software development using our proprietary Coding Effort Analytics. We enable large organisations to deliver better software, faster and at a lower cost. Founded in 2006, BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent software company. Our unique technology was initially devised in seminal research carried out at Cambridge University.
Our HQ is in London, UK with 5 additional global offices in India, Mexico and the US.
BlueOptima’s technology is deployed by global enterprises to drive value from their software development activities. We work with 12 of the Fortune 50 Companies, 4 of the top 10 biggest banks by Market Capital and 6 of the S&P 50 Companies (by revenue).
Our technology is pushing the limits of complex analytics on large data-sets with more than 15 billion static source code metric observations of software engineers working in an Enterprise software development environment.
BlueOptima is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and internationally-minded people who are interested in technology, business development and sales. Our position includes a comprehensive training and development programme based in London and NYC but prior sales and/or technical experience are highly desirable. You will have the chance to visit our HQ in London, UK.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities of the role include the below areas. All necessary training and support will be provided.
- Complement your sales pipeline with prospecting activities
- Excel at closing deals from end to end and become an industry expert
- Negotiate deals, contracts and legal documents with C-Suite
- Actively onboard new clients and manage your own accounts
- Impress clients with your technical knowledge and sales expertise
- Participate in technical deep-dive session and ongoing sales coaching by experts.
Qualifications and Skills
- You will have experience in a B2B environment and ideally in SaaS start-ups. Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Business, tech or equivalent expertise.
- Goal-driven attitude to close deals on an enterprise-level
- Keen interest in becoming a technical sales expert
- Mature communication skills to present in front of Fortune 500 C-Level clients
- Analytical understanding of a complex sales process
- Feeling home in a high growth environment with plenty of opportunities to expand your skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
You will be based in New York, NY for the position of Business Development Representative.
Job Type: Full-time
Why work for BlueOptima
- International team with informal and motivated culture.
- Deep learning curve to become a technical sales rock star
- Training in London and New York office with annual company-wide retreats
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high-performance environment
How to Apply
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skillset and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will conduct a final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!