Cash Collector (French Speaker)
- Carrer de Bac de Roda, Barcelona, Spain
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Cash Collector will be:
– Managing collection activities for the assigned country, business, region or office customer portfolio
– Contacting and following-up daily your customers by phone calls or e-mails
– Understanding the whole OTC process for a better dispute management
– Understanding the legal and contractual recruitment scope
– Coordinating with the Billing Teams to solve invoice related disputes
– Collaborating with the Sales Team in negotiations with customers
– Liaising with the Cash Allocation Team to follow-up customers’ payments and its correct matching
– Giving and keeping visibility to the Sales Team on their portfolio’s Collection status
– Preparing the litigation file for Legal procedures
– Achieving monthly personal and team Collection targets around Bad Debt and Cash-in amounts
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– You graduated with a Master or a Bachelor degree in a related field
– Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
– Native level of French and fluent in English
– Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach
– Ability to work under pressure and good communication skills
– Problem-solving skills and ability to work as a team
What’s in it for you?
– Permanent Contract
– Salary based on level of experience + bonus on your performance
– Standard office hours from Monday to Friday
– Career opportunities
– International and multicultural environment
– A company with worldwide reputation
– Start date: ASAP
Hi, I’m Taine from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.