Channel Marketing Manager (German Speaker)
- Carrer de Bac de Roda, Barcelona, Spain
Your Future Company:
Reducing the world’s dependence on fossil fuels and providing solutions for renewable energy are the core values of this dynamic and fast-paced growing company. They offer innovative charging and energy management solutions for plug-in electric and hybrid vehicles currently in more than 60 countries. For their office in Barcelona, they are looking for new team members to join their journey to change the world.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Channel Marketing Manager:
You will be responsible for adapting and executing channel marketing programs, campaigns and marketing collaterals in close collaboration with the Sales Team in the strategic DACH and BENELUX regions. Projects will be implemented in a broad range of sales channels and verticals, both in the online and offline environment, through a variety of business partners and customers.
As a Channel Marketing Manager you will manage the clients´ visibility at events, trade-shows, third party showrooms, etc, while ensuring full coordination and compliance with the Global Channel Marketing and Brand Teams.
- Manage Channel Marketing programs and campaigns to enable partners to accelerate their sales cycle
- Customer management, involving pitch presentations, recurrent meetings or MDF allocation
- Work together with Sales, Marketing, Operations, Design and different vendor partners to develop point of sales materials and enable successful program executions
- Adaptation and deployment of channel marketing programs and campaigns, with special focus on ROI metrics
- Ensure that all marketing collaterals fulfill the brief and are perfectly consistent with their brand guidelines
- Actively seek out opportunities by providing relevant tools, answering customer pain points and influencing key decision makers
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of German and a proficient level of English
- You have 4-6 years of relevant work experience (Marketing, Trade Marketing, Channel Marketing, Sales, Business Development)
- You have a Degree in Economy, Business Management, Engineering or similar
- You have an analytical and structured thinking, experienced in managing retail programs and measurable results.
- You have experience managing accounts
- You are able to provide graphic examples of previous projects managed by you
- you have the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- You have a strong interpersonal skill and are capable of working autonomously
- Experience working with Salesforce (CRM) is a plus
- Previous experience working in the B2B Industry, Automotive, Home Appliances, Consumer Electronics or similar is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Employment on a long-term perspective
- Very attractive compensation and bonus scheme
- Office-based work in a cozy office
- Unlimited coffee and other beverages
- Language classes
- Fitness courses (offered online for the moment)
- Varied breakfast and lunch options in a brand-new canteen
- An amazing team with over 20 different cultural backgrounds
- Informal atmosphere (Suits are for Halloween!)
Hi, I’m Taine from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via Linkedin.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.