Certified Agile Coach
- I-695, Washington, DC, USA
BluPrint, LLC is the leader in delivering human capital strategy and action plans that help our clients meets their business objectives.
We are committed to:
- Developing sound partnerships with each client;
- Engaging with our clients to better understand their human capital requirements and goals;
- Delivering value-add solutions that keep our clients compliant and on the right track;
- Doing it right.
We are seeking Agile Coaches (Certified) to support our Leadership Institute and our federal clients.
If you meet the minimum qualifications - then we want YOU!
- Provide a variety of one-on-one and group/team coaching and mentoring services to identify and prioritize individual and group/team developmental issues and goals
- Assess individual or group/team skills, competencies, and capabilities and evaluate the results of the assessment
- Apply strategic solutions and proven processes to create an individual or group/team action plan to further develop the individual’s skills, competencies, and capabilities
- Evaluate the results of the action plan and re-develop and refine as necessary
- Develop personalized development plans for emerging leaders, new supervisors, managers, and executives to address capabilities, competencies, and problem management
- Provide ad-hoc coaching sessions on special topics (e.g. conflict management, leadership presence)
- Facilitate development exercises for coachees, leadership or management teams
- Provide certified Agile coaching services to support Agile organizational development, shifts in behavior and cultural mindsets, and new management paradigm/structure required for successful organizational modelling.
- Provide training on fundamental Agile concepts to emerging leaders, new supervisors,managers, and executives.
- Establish appropriate performance metrics and necessary baselines to assess and evaluate managerial capabilities and practices in an Agile organizational environment.
- Provide findings, recommendations, and feedback to assess and improve organizational agility in management capabilities and other functional categories.
- Provide Agile coaching sessions, support, feedback, and strategy discussions to emerging leaders, new supervisors, managers and executives.
- Provide Agile coaching services to identify and prioritize individual developmental issues and goals.
- Assess individual or group/team skills, competencies, and capabilities and evaluate the results of the assessment in accordance with Agile methodologies.
- Apply Agile solutions and processes to create an individual or team action plan to further develop the individual’s skills, competencies, and capabilities.
- Ensure Agile solutions have the flexibility to be scalable and customized for new leaders, new team-based management structure, new cultural and behavior mindsets, new organizational structures, and new business paradigms.
- Collect feedback and evaluating the effectiveness of coaching sessions
Five to ten years of related experience
Excellent customer service experiences
Command of the English language
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Eligible to work in the United States in support of the federal government
Learn more about BluPrint here: www.bluprint-llc.com
BLUPRINT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Equal Employment Opportunity policy of BluPrint, LLC (BluPrint) provides for fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. BluPrint hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
BluPrint reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
BluPrint also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.