Principal Training Instructor
- I-495, Washington, DC, USA
BluPrint, LLC is the leader in delivering human capital strategy and action plans that help our clients meets their business objectives.
We are committed to:
- Developing sound partnerships with each client;
- Engaging with our clients to better understand their human capital requirements and goals;
- Delivering value-add solutions that keep our clients compliant and on the right track;
- Doing it right.
We are seeking Training Instructors to support human capital initiatives for our federal clients. Jobs are across the U.S. -- not just Washington, D.C.
If you meet the minimum qualifications - then we want YOU!
- Lead and/or conducts general or specialized training sessions/workshops and seminars covering specified areas;
- Lead and/or conduct training and workshop sessions in an Instructor-Led, E-learning or blended formats;
- May partner with entry level and mid-level trainers to assist in their development;
- May conduct train-the-trainer sessions to assist entry-level and mid-level trainers prepare to deliver course content;
- Engages learners in group discussions, group assignments, debrief or the like as appropriate and/or required;
- Formulates teaching outline in conformance with selected instructional methods and effectiveness of such training methods as group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, workshops;
- May select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, and reference works;
- Stays familiar with curriculum content, sequence and logistics;
- Adapts teaching methods and instructional materials to meet learner needs;
- Ensures advanced preparation for class activities;
- Facilitates processes by which businesses and other organizations agencies develop, assess and retain learning material to increase their competitiveness;
- Facilitate the delivery of training interventions to adult audiences at various organizational levels;
- Knows and understands the content of a given program before delivery and responds appropriately to questions from audience;
- May administer tests and report test results to appropriate parties as required at the completion of the sessions/workshops;
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 15 years of experience or Master’s degree and nine years of experience.
- Ability to stand for long periods at a time and lift up to 25 lbs.;
- Willingness to travel for up to a week at a time or more. (25-50%);
- Strong leadership, consultative, negotiation, collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to effectively lead groups of individuals;
- Experienced in adult learning theory, learning styles and delivery of training interventions to adult audiences at various organizational levels;
- Use of questioning techniques to engage the learner and facilitate learning points;
- Business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Office software applications;
- Basic computer skills using MS Word and PowerPoint;
- Familiarity with Presi a plus;
- Ability to multi-task and manage/shift multiple projects and priorities as required;
- Ability to listen and interpret customer feedback to identify opportunities and performance gaps, clearly identify and articulate options and tools available to help drive desired behavior.
Learn more about BluPrint here: www.bluprint-llc.com
BLUPRINT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Equal Employment Opportunity policy of BluPrint, LLC (BluPrint) provides for fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. BluPrint hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
BluPrint reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
BluPrint also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.