Workforce Planning Specialists
- I-695, Washington, DC, USA
BluPrint, LLC is the leader in delivering human capital strategy and action plans that help our clients meets their business objectives.
We are committed to:
- Developing sound partnerships with each client;
- Engaging with our clients to better understand their human capital requirements and goals;
- Delivering value-add solutions that keep our clients compliant and on the right track;
- Doing it right.
We are seeking Workforce Planning Specialists to support human capital initiatives for our federal clients.
If you meet the minimum qualifications - then we want YOU!
Workforce planning is the systematic process for identifying and addressing the gaps existing between competencies the workforce currently possesses and future competency requirements.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Developing workforce strategic plans that incorporate future requirements and succession planning needs
- Conducting workforce gap analyses and assessments to identify gap reduction strategies including an evaluation of operational effectiveness, including systems, policies, and standards; identification of defects, gaps, and areas of risk; documentation of workforce trends
- Providing recommendations on how to structure the organization and deploy the workforce
- Characterizing internal and external barriers to accomplishing strategic workforce goals
- Developing action plans to implement the strategies, and measures for assessing strategic progress including recruiting, training/retraining,restructuring organizations, contracting out, succession planning, technological enhancements, etc.
- Developing and refining business cases and surveillance and reporting strategies to support the workforce strategic plan
- Monitoring progress against milestones, assessing for continuous improvement purposes,and adjusting the plan to make course corrections and to address new workforce issues
- Providing leadership tools (e.g. dashboards, presentations, etc.) to assist with measuring progress
- Developing comprehensive competency modeling approaches and baseline competency repositories including core competencies for the agency, technical competencies for each role in the agency; and competencies and draft proficiency levels
- Conduct external benchmarking and internal focus groups to validate competencies and proficiency levels
- Map competencies and position descriptions to career-pathing program
- Establishing, leveraging, and supporting the creation of a talent pipeline with colleges and universities that are aligned with the agency’s mission critical disciplines
- Providing comprehensive source of global talent supply and demand data, predictive analytics and insights into real-time job markets
Ten to fifteen years of relevant experience
Master's Degree in related field
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent command of the English language
Eligible to work in the United States in a federal environment
Learn more about BluPrint here: www.bluprint-llc.com
BLUPRINT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Equal Employment Opportunity policy of BluPrint, LLC (BluPrint) provides for fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. BluPrint hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
BluPrint reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
BluPrint also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.