Change Management Lead
- I-695, Washington, DC, USA
BluPrint, LLC is the leader in delivering human capital strategy and action plans that help our clients meets their business objectives.
We are committed to:
- Developing sound partnerships with each client;
- Engaging with our clients to better understand their human capital requirements and goals;
- Delivering value-add solutions that keep our clients compliant and on the right track;
- Doing it right.
We are seeking Change Management gurus to support human capital initiatives for our federal clients.
If you meet the minimum qualifications - then we want YOU!
Change management will include processes, tools and techniques to manage the people side of change to achieve the required business outcome, incorporate the organizational tools that shall be utilized to help individuals make successful personal transitions resulting in the adoption and realization of change to business process, systems, organizations, programs and services. Change management services shall ensure strategic alignment in launching organizational change to ensure mission effectiveness.
For all representative tasks in this area, Contractor may identify and/or create performance metrics for validation.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Executing change management instruction and training services to support organizational mechanics, capability building program, business models, and streamlined processes to ensure effective and robust change management while ensuring alignment to and with other large scale organizational changes to achieve desired outcomes
- Providing change management instruction and training services in context of how to perform, accept, adopt, identify gaps, and embrace transformational change by focusing on shifting to desired behaviors; rethinking how to achieve optimal key mindsets; assisting with successful personal transitions and reimagining emotional health of impacted network of people
- Leveraging change management strategies consistent with organizational changes underway to institutionalize (short and long term) new approaches; establishing a sense of urgency; fostering positive impact that allows network of people to be accepting and welcoming to change; and ensuring consistent, empowering, and effective messaging of purpose and mission
- Providing change management strategies to create leadership and business culture suitable for the exchange of ideas, problems, and solutions within impacted network of people to allow change and learning/adoption/implementation to occur simultaneously
- Utilizing change management strategies (short term and long term), resources, and dynamic tools to support the organizational health of the network of people and allow them to form powerful coalitions and communicate/promote/sustain messaging to help develop an appropriate level of awareness to understand and ultimately adopt organizational changes underway
Ten to fifteen years of relevant experience
Master's Degree in related field
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent command of the English language
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Eligible to work in the United States in a federal environment
Learn more about BluPrint here: www.bluprint-llc.com
BLUPRINT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Equal Employment Opportunity policy of BluPrint, LLC (BluPrint) provides for fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. BluPrint hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
BluPrint reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
BluPrint also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.