Performance Improvement Specialists
- I-695, Washington, DC, USA
BluPrint, LLC is the leader in delivering human capital strategy and action plans that help our clients meets their business objectives.
We are committed to:
- Developing sound partnerships with each client;
- Engaging with our clients to better understand their human capital requirements and goals;
- Delivering value-add solutions that keep our clients compliant and on the right track;
- Doing it right.
We are seeking Performance Improvement Specialists to support our Leadership Institute and our federal clients.
If you meet the minimum qualifications - then we want YOU!
Performance improvement services shall include developing and implementing strategic performance planning models, programs for initiatives to achieve high performance by analyzing and acting upon employee performance and satisfaction data to identify address strengths and opportunities for sustained improvement and organizational alignment. Performance Improvement Specialists must focus on individual and organization performance.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Assessing, evaluating, identifying, and promoting best practices for business operations, decision tools, and training for performance improvement
- Identifying and evaluating performance metrics to measure success for policies and programs
- Identifying and integrating performance and satisfaction data with scalable knowledge management strategies, policies, processes, and training to support organizational development
- Facilitating sessions and/or focus groups to identify areas of improvement related to employee performance, satisfaction, and engagement
- Developing tools and resources to assess performance management, customer satisfaction, staff performance by developing and implementing an all-inclusive feedback process (e.g. leadership 360 assessments for managers; informal and formal discussions between managers and employees; feedback discussions at meetings; and guidance on how to interpret data obtained from performance management/customer satisfaction reviews.)
- Developing recommendations on roles and responsibilities, including lines of accountability for performance improvement
- Updating existing strategic performance planning performance models/documents.
- Assisting with completing management inquiries and administrative investigations.
Ten to fifteen years of relevant experience
Masters Degree in related field
Excellent customer service experience
Good command of the English language
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Eligible to work in the United States in a federal environment
Learn more about BluPrint here: www.bluprint-llc.com
BLUPRINT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Equal Employment Opportunity policy of BluPrint, LLC (BluPrint) provides for fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. BluPrint hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
BluPrint reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
BluPrint also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.