Organization Development Specialist
- I-695, Washington, DC, USA
BluPrint, LLC is the leader in delivering human capital strategy and action plans that help our clients meets their business objectives.
We are committed to:
- Developing sound partnerships with each client;
- Engaging with our clients to better understand their human capital requirements and goals;
- Delivering value-add solutions that keep our clients compliant and on the right track;
- Doing it right.
We are seeking Organization Development Specialists to support our Leadership Institute and our federal clients.
If you meet the minimum qualifications - then we want YOU!
- Establish an organizational capabilities and functional baseline, to determine alignment with organizational structure and define common core management practices
- Assess, evaluate, identify, and promote best practices for business operations,decision tools, and training for organizational development
- Develop a task-oriented work breakdown structure (WBS) across the client agency, which identifies resource requirements to be used for agile project planning
- Develop work load assessment tool to enable tracking of work product assignments
- Develop enhanced processes and organizational structures to promote streamlined activities consistent with change management activities
- Interview stakeholders to identify organization goals in line with legislative mandates
- Develop business cases describing strategies/structures to attain organizational goals
- Develop recommendations on roles and responsibilities, including lines of accountability to support organizational development
- Draft mission and value statements to support organizational development
- Update existing planning documents to support organizational development
- Conduct periodic reviews to ensure that objectives and resources are aligned with the organization's mission
- Develop messaging strategies to manage and align the flow of information to organizational development work efforts
- Utilize organizational capabilities and functional baseline to plan for Agile methodology implementation
- Develop an Agile organizational development framework (to include communication) to conduct change and adoption management to facilitated long term organizational goals.
- Provide training on fundamental Agile concepts to emerging leaders, new supervisors, managers, and executives.
- Lead Agile focused planning discussions, events, and participation on agency working groups.
Ten to fifteen years of relevant experience
Masters Degree in related area
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent command of the English language
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Eligible to work in the United States in support of the Federal Government
Federal and Commercial experiences a plus
Learn more about BluPrint here: www.bluprint-llc.com
BLUPRINT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Equal Employment Opportunity policy of BluPrint, LLC (BluPrint) provides for fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. BluPrint hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
BluPrint reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
BluPrint also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.