Workforce Management Analyst
- Washington, DC Metro Area, Washington, DC Metro Area, Washington, DC Metro Area, us
BluPrint, LLC is the leader in delivering human capital strategy and action plans that help our clients meets their business objectives.
We are committed to:
- Developing sound partnerships with each client;
- Engaging with our clients to better understand their human capital requirements and goals;
- Delivering value-add solutions that keep our clients compliant and on the right track;
- Doing it right.
We are seeking a Workforce Management Analyst to support federal and other projects.
If you meet the minimum qualifications - then we want YOU!
You will collect, identify, review and analyze workforce data to determine operational efficiency and trends in order to formulate plans to further the current and future operational goals of the business. Research internal processes and capabilities to improve the effectiveness of the business and/or services and react effectively to real-time and planned business needs with latitude for discretion. Provide guidance and advice to management on the most efficient use of workforce resources to obtain positive and measurable results. Perform complex workforce management functions under minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, identify, review and analyze workforce data to determine current status, historical trends, and efficiency of operations;
- Monitor work production and schedule adherence using workforce management systems/tools to identify gaps and meet production objectives; address staffing issues;
- Collaborate with functional areas to develop and maintain performance metrics, measurements, methods and targets;
- Obtain quantitative and qualitative workforce data to analyze, determine and promote data driven decisions;
- Provide updates/recommendations to management for staffing schedule changes, outages, conferences, meetings, etc.;
- Monitor daily production reports and staff work volume; adjust assignments to meet fluctuating workload;
- Review and adjust workload; oversee staff availability throughout the day to ensure member service standards are met;
- Conduct impact analyses to make effective recommendations based on various staffing requests, schedule changes, and/or budget considerations;
- Serve on teams and task groups for projects/initiatives within the business unit &/or across the organization;
- Project and forecast staffing needs and schedules based on historical and/or anticipated projects and initiatives;
- Provide guidance and advice to management on the most effective and efficient use of the workforce to obtain measurable business improvements;
- Research best practices on workforce analytical technology, software and automated systems to promote optimal workforce utilization;
- Develop, recommend and document adjustments to workflow to streamline processes;
- Ensure the implementation of new and enhanced processes;
- Perform other duties as assigned
This position will service a U.S. Federal agency thereby all applicants must be able to work in the U.S. withouth restriction and must be eligible for a U.S. Security Clearance.
Sound like the right position for you? Well perfect! Send us your resume and salary requirements demonstrating that you qualify with the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related field;
- 7 - 10 years of workforce and/or data anlytics experience
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
- Excellent research skills
- High level proficiency with MS Office -- Excel specifically
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-starter and independent
Learn more about BluPrint here: www.bluprint-llc.com
BLUPRINT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Equal Employment Opportunity policy of BluPrint, LLC (BluPrint) provides for fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. BluPrint hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
BluPrint reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
BluPrint also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all associates and applicants.