- 4301 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008, USA
This position is for one of our Clients, located at Washington D.C.
They are a national non-profit dedicated to bringing balanced and active play into the daily lives of all kids, particularly those growing up in poverty in America They create safe, community-built playspaces.
In 2018, they have directly built over 3,100 playgrounds. Combined with our other grants over our 20+ year history, they have built or improved over 17,000 playspaces.
Our Client in Washington, DC is seeking a Systems Administrator works under the direction of the Director of Information Technology and serves as a technical resource that will be responsible for managing, maintaining, documenting and training for all Client systems.
The System Administrator will be responsible for configuring, upgrading, troubleshooting and implementing systems based on organization needs. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with internal resources to provide training and documentation while ensuring the effective transfer of knowledge in how our systems operate.
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for administering multiple systems, including but not limited to an online donation system, application system, mass email system, and Salesforce; to meet the needs of all Client departments.
Duties and Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
· Responsible for the configuration of user setup and security access in multiple systems.
· Responsible for planning and carrying out any required system maintenance.
· Responsible for coordinating with system support teams to solve issues that may arise within any of the systems used by Client.
· First point of contact for system support.
· Interface between Client and our software partners.
· Responsible for system testing & troubleshooting
· Responsible for system documentation.
· Responsible for end user training
· Help end users with system reporting
· Coordinating with outside resources to development & implement new technologies.
· Responsible for the creation of training materials as well as facilitating training sessions for all employees
· Works under supervision to analyze and document software and system requirements.
· Evaluate new and existing software solutions to meet business needs making recommendations based on implementation feasibility and cost.
· R & D on new and improved tools & systems.
- B.S. Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- Prefer experience with Salesforce, Microsoft active Directory, Azure or similar software/programs.
- Flexibility to learn and work in multiple systems.
- Excellent analytical and business analysis skills with good understanding of workflows.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Competencies & Personal Attributes
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and succinctly
- Ability to create documentation / training materials as well as deliver trainings
- Ability to gather information from a variety of sources and subsequently craft it into effective and audience-appropriate technical and non-technical documentation.
- Ability to troubleshoot and or research system issues and implement solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly with users to solve user issues.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple ongoing tasks of varying scope with or without supervision depending on complexity.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills and ability to establish/maintain positive work relationships and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Detail-oriented and able to successfully plan, prioritize, execute and track tasks and responsibilities in order to meet established individual and group deadlines.
- Strong organizational, time-management, analytical and decision-making skills in order to efficiently evaluate, plan and accomplish personal work goals.
- The orientation to learn new information and technology and ensure the successful transfer of technical, process and organizational knowledge.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented work culture, providing back-up support to team members and establishing/maintaining effective work relationships.
- Willingness and ability to work non-standard business hours as needs dictate, including ability and willingness to be available to provide project support after hours and on weekends if necessary.
Bloomforth Teambuilder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information.