Jr. Loan Officer
- University Dr, Fairfax, VA 22030, USA
Please note that this position is not for Bloomforth, it is for one of our Clients.
Our Client is looking for a go-getter, who is confident that he/she can originate $5M in new business by the end of six months and $2M per month thereafter.
Our Client, one of the fastest-growing Private Lenders in the DMV; is actively seeking professional sales associate to join their rapidly growing business development team. This position will play an integral role in the growth of the Business Development Department.
Our Client also recently been named one of the best places to work at in 2019.You may have seen fix and flips on HGTV, but they are the real financiers behind some of the DC metro areas biggest projects. They finance real estate investment projects (residential & commercial) for investors and developers.
Our Client is in Fairfax, VA. With more than 30+ years of real estate experience, they are more than just private lender in DC, VA, MD, DE, NC, SC, and PA. Their business model included acquiring, zoning, and building residential and commercial projects in “A” locations.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
Do you have exceptional communication skill?
Are you willing to work hard?
Are you a fast learner?
Are you a great listener?
· Originate commercial (hard money) loans, from lead discovery to loan close
· Generate and manage loan inquiries, by identifying prospective customers and industry contacts through a combination of networking, sales initiatives, and lead follow up to grow your borrower book
· Attend a minimum of (4) evening and weekend networking events per month in order to present our loan programs and meet customers
· Interview applicants and review projects to determine financial eligibility and loan feasibility
· Evaluate credit and property worthiness through project site visits, comparative market analysis, loan application and summary
· Update borrower data in CRM to ensure leads are followed up with in a timely manner and Underwriters have the most appropriate information
· Develop and nurture relationships with prospects and customers from origination, to closings, to loan payoff
· Attend the closings for each of your loans in order to represent the Company, show borrower support, and answer any questions that may arise at the closing table
· Communicate with each of your borrowers at least once per week via telephone to check on project status, assist with problems, and to stay top of mind for their future projects
· Other origination duties that may arise for the benefit your book and the bottom line of the Company
- Our client is looking for self-motivated, bright, positive professionals with a strong work ethic and drives to learn.
- Recent graduates with strong interpersonal and communication skills and an interest in growing and advancing in their careers are great fits for this position.
- Those with experience in sales and customer service who are interested in a new career should strongly consider joining our client's team.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- An undergraduate degree is a plus. Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or relevant field
Commission only position. So, if you are not a go-getter, please don’t bother to apply!
You have the option to receive a $X per month draw against future commissions for the first six (6) months of employment. Draws must be repaid 18 months from your start date.
Commissions will be the following:
• 1% on new business generated by you (outbound marketing initiatives, networking, etc.)
• 0.5% on business generated by inbound leads that have been provided to you.
Bloomforth Teambuilder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information.