Inside Settlement Sales Associate
- Morris Dr, Chesterbrook, PA 19087, USA
*Please note that this position is not for Bloomforth, it is for one of our Clients.
Our Client’s headquarter is Chesterbrook, PA. Founded in 1991.
Our Client is a diversified financial services company, focused on providing direct-to-consumer access to financing solutions through a variety of avenues, including mortgage lending, structured settlement, annuities, lottery payment purchasing, home lending, and access to providers of personal loans.
Our client is actively seeking entry level Associate to join our rapidly growing business development team. This position will play an integral role in the growth of the Structured Settlement Business Development Department.
· Engage customers from our existing database through various channels (voice, email, SMS, etc.)
· Deliver exceptional customer service
· After initial training and early development, begin growing and maintaining book of business
· Successfully acquire new customers through prospecting efforts and by fielding new inbound inquiries
· Work and collaborate with members of cross-department team to manage active, in-process business and provide exceptional, responsive customer service
The above major ongoing responsibilities describe only the essential job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities.
Our client is looking for self-motivated, bright, positive professionals with a strong work ethic and drives to learn.
Recent graduates with strong interpersonal and communication skills and an interest in growing and advancing in their careers are great fits for this position.
Those with experience in sales and customer service who are interested in a new career should strongly consider joining our client's team.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Undergraduate degree required. BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.