Entry-Level Bilingual Financial Associate (Spanish Speaking)
- 6130 Executive Blvd, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
*Please note that this position is not for Bloomforth, it is for one of our Clients.
Our Client’s headquarter is in Rockville, MD our client is one of the leading purchasers of periodic payment streams including structured settlements, lottery and prize winnings, and immediate annuities.
Our Client has earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau; originates over $2.5 billion in transactions and helped thousands of people receive immediate funds for their future payment streams.
Our client is actively seeking an entry Financial Associate to join our rapidly growing business development team. This position will play an integral role in the growth of the Structured Settlement Department.
To be successful in this role, you will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
The candidate will be responsible for
- Prospecting our vast database of structured settlement and immediate annuity recipients
- Contacting potential clients through emails & calls directly from our database
- Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers
- Customize our company solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
Our Management Team has over 40 years of combined management, coaching, and leadership experience and runs two coaching sessions per week to cover sales, customer service, and industry education. Onboarding occurs in a fun environment, and there’s no ceiling on potential.
Our innovative approach to business development training and coaching has earned us national recognition as “Sales Executive of the Year” and “Excellence of Execution” from the AA-ISP (American Association of Inside Sales Professionals) and “Best Sales Training and Coaching” by the Institute for Excellence in Sales and Business Development.
Our client is looking for self-motivated, bright, positive professionals with a strong work ethic and drives to learn.
Recent graduates with strong interpersonal and communication skills and an interest in growing and advancing in their careers are great fits for this position.
Those with experience in sales and customer service who are interested in a new career should strongly consider joining our client's team.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Undergraduate degree required. BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
All your information will be a Competitive base salary and world-class benefits including:
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Business casual dress code
• And much more confidential according to EEO guidelines.