Sr. Accounting Manager
- Towers Cres Plaza, Tysons, VA 22182, USA
Our Client in Bethesda, MD is an industry leader because they develop customized security systems that keep our clients’ businesses and employees safe and secure.
They provide advanced systems with user-friendly interfaces, backed by our highly trained and professional staff
Vectors Client ,headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland is seeking an experienced and proven Senior Accounting Manager. This position will work closely with the Vice President of Finance and be responsible for managing the Payroll and Accounts Payable departments for multiple companies. This position will also assist in developing, establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles for all accounting employees.
- Work closely with the VP of Finance to manage, schedule and oversee daily operations.
- Work closely with staff to ensure proper accounting methods and policies are practiced and the departments meet all deadlines.
- Provide staff training as needed.
- Continually review accounting policies and procedures and make recommendations for improvements.
- Review work processes and recommend changes.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy of assignments and reports.
- Prepare various management reports and assist in budgeting.
- Proven work experience as an Accounting or Finance Manager
- Must be able to work and interact with all levels of staff and management, including with other departments.
- Multi-company experience is preffered
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and database programs.
- Ability to understand and manipulate large amounts of data.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices and standards.
- Must have extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to direct, supervise and mentor staff.
- BS degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.